Desktop adopts differentiated practices of Corporate Governance, based on the principles of transparency, fairness, accountability and corporate responsibility.
The company shares are listed on the market segment with the highest level of governance – the Novo Mercado of B3 S.A. – Brasil, Bolsa, Balcão (São Paulo Stock Exchange – B3).
Some practices adopted by the Company based in the Novo Mercado are:
- Company’s share capital consists exclusively of common shares (shares with voting rights);
- Ensure that Desktop’s shares represent, at least, 25% of free-float;
- The Board of Directors must be composed of, at least, 2 or 20% of independent directors;
- Disclose a schedule of corporate events to the shareholders;
- Simultaneous disclosure (in Portuguese and in English) of: material facts, information on dividends distribution and earnings releases;
- Disclose, in a monthly basis, the information on the negotiations of company shares by the controlling shareholders.