If You have any questions or doubts about this Policy, contact us through the following Service Channels:
Contact RI: ri.desktop.com.br/ir-contact
2. WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small digital files in text format which are stored on your device (computer, smartphone, tablet, etc.) by the Internet browser and which store information related to your preferences, such as preferred language, location, recurrence of your sessions, and other variables that developers deem relevant to making your experience much more efficient. We use the term “Cookies” in this Policy to refer to all files that collect information as such.
3. WHAT ARE COOKIES FOR?
Cookies are used to improve your experience, both in terms of performance and in terms of usability, since the contents made available will be directed to your needs and expectations.
They may also be used to compile anonymous and aggregated statistics that allow us to understand how You use the Website, as well as to improve its structure and content. Due to being anonymous statistics, it is not possible to personally identify You by means of such data.
4. WHAT KIND OF COOKIES WE USE
We use our own and third-party Cookies on the Website, which can be classified according to their period classification:
- Session Cookies – are the temporary Cookies which remain stored until You exit the Website or close your browser.
- Persistent Cookies – are the Cookies that remain stored on your device until they are deleted (how long the Cookie will remain on your device depends on its “lifespan” and your Internet browser settings).
Cookies – Session or Persistent – may still be categorized according to their function:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies – allow the navigation and use of applications, as well as the access to secure areas of the Website. Without these Cookies, the Website does not work properly.
- Analytical Cookies – collect anonymous statistical data for the purpose of analyzing the use of the Website and its respective performance.
- Functionality Cookies – are used to ensure the availability of additional functionalities on the Website or to save the preferences set by the user when browsing the Internet, whenever using the same device.
- Advertising Cookies – collect information about your visit to the Website so that the advertisements placed thereon are more relevant to You and in accordance with your interests. They are usually associated with third-party Cookies. If You disable these cookies, please note that You will still see the advertisements, but they will not be customized to Your preferences.
5. IS IT POSSIBLE TO CONTROL OR DELETE COOKIES?
Please note that most Internet browsers are set to automatically accept Cookies.
If You use different devices to access the Website, You must ensure that each browser, on each device, is set to meet your preferences in relation to Cookies.
For You to easily and intuitively manage your preferences from your browser, You might use one of the links below:
- For further information on managing Cookies in Firefox, click here;
- For further information on managing Cookies in Chrome, click here;
- For further information on managing Cookies in Internet Explorer, click here;
- For further information on managing Cookies in Safari, click here;
- For further information on managing Cookies in Opera, click here;
- For further information on managing Cookies in Microsoft Edge, click here.
6. DETAILED INFORMATION ON COOKIES
6.1. Required Cookies
|wordpress_test_cookie||This cookie is related to sites developed with WordPress, and is used to test whether the browser has activated or deactivated cookies.||Session|
|wordpress_sec_*hash||This cookie is related to sites developed with WordPress, and is used to verify whether the user has made logged in, for security purposes.||15 days|
|wp-settings-time-22||This cookie is related to sites developed with WordPress, and is used to carry out the first setting (initial settings) of the Admin Panel.||1 year|
|wp-settings-22||This cookie is related to sites developed with WordPress, and is used to maintain the wp-admin setting of a WordPress user.||1 year|
6.2. Analytical Cookies
|__utma||Is cookie is related to Google Analytics, and is used to distinguish users and sessions||2 years|
|_ga||This cookie is related to Google Universal Analytics, and is used to distinguish unique users, allocating a number randomly generated as a customer identifier.||2 years|
|__utmz||This cookie is related to Google Universal Analytics, and is used to store the origin of the traffic or the campaign by which means the user got to the website.||6 months|
6.3. Functionality Cookies
|_icl_current_admin_language||These cookies are related to plugin WPML, and are used to enable website translations||1 day|
|wordpress_logged_in_*hash||This cookie is related to sites developed with WordPress, and is used to store the logged in status in the system.||Session|
|itsec-hb-login-*hash||This cookie is related to sites developed with WordPress, and is used to impair the use of the login URL of the WordPress panel in the common address,||10 minutes|
|_hjTLDTest||Used to determine the most generic cookie path, instead of the page’s host name, so that the cookies might be shared among subdomains (when applicable).||Session|
|_hjid||Used to maintain the user’s ID random, exclusive for that website on the browser, in order to ensure that the behavior in subsequent visits to the same site is attributed to the same user’s ID.||1 year|
|Itsec_interstitial_browser||Used to prevent frauds.||Session|
6.4 Advertising Cookies
|_fbp||This cookie is related to Facebook, and is used to provide a series of advertising products, such as real-time bids from third-party advertisers||3 months|